We Make Financing Easy
Are you a first-time homebuyer with a small down payment? Do you want a low monthly payment? Are you a veteran? Every homebuyer has a story, and we will help you choose the loan that will bring you closer to your happy ending.
- Fixed Rate—Perfect for buyers who want a steady, low payment over the term of the loan. We’ll give you rock bottom interest rates on our most popular conventional loan.
- Adjustable Rate—Looking for a super low interest rate for the next 5-7 years? Adjustable rate mortgages provide the lowest possible rates for the initial loan period, and then adjust with the market.
- FHA—If you have a small down payment, an FHA loan gives you more buying power to purchase the home of your dreams.
- VA—Veterans Affairs loans provide low interest rates and favorable loan terms for veterans.
- USDA—These loans are designed to help low-income individuals purchase homes in rural areas. They do not require down payments and give eligible applicants the opportunity to purchase, build, renovate, or repair a home.
- Renovation—A popular choice for homeowners who wish to renovate a home without tapping into their equity.
- Jumbo—Are you in the market for a home costing more than $417,000? Jumbo loans usually have different rates and terms than conventional mortgages. We’ll help you find the best option.
- Refinancing—Are you looking for lower interest rates than you currently pay? Do you need cash for home renovations or other large bills? Are you ready to knock out PMI payments? Refinancing moves you into a more favorable loan and helps you reach your financial goals.
- Reverse Mortgage—If you are age 62 or older and need extra cash, a reverse mortgage may be a good option for you.
When you are ready to buy a home in Clearwater, we will help you find the best loan option to meet your needs at the lowest possible rates—no matter what your financial circumstances look like.